Kalos Career Opportunities
Many people say “a job is a job” or “You gotta work to survive”
It feels like much of the workforce has resigned themselves to 40+ hrs of misery every work week.
We don’t accept this mindset
Time and time again we have employed energetic, thoughtful, motivated people and given them the support, training and structure to grow and thrive. What we found is that person by person, step by step Kalos has grown and company culture has continued to improve as we have grown. In fact in 2015 we won an award from Entrepreneur.com as a top company culture, a pretty tough thing to do in the Construction services industry.
If you are the top of your game looking for a place to grow, Kalos is positive and fast growing place with new opportunities emerging continuously.
If you are looking to receive quality experience from one of the top training organizations in the USA then Kalos is the place for you. Our founder Bryan Orr is a nationally recognized educator and you will receive regular instruction and guidance to help you become the best you can be.
If you have a positive outlook on life, enjoy serving and putting in a good days work and like working with other fun and positive people than a Kalos career might be right for you.
Before you apply please read the following
Kalos is an equal opportunity employer. We hire and promote based on attitude, skill, experience and emotional intelligence NOT based on age, religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or health history. Please read our full policy HERE. Ex-military and all people of diverse backgrounds and creeds are encouraged to apply.
Kalos Services is a drug-free workplace. We drug test upon initial hire, after any and all accidents and whenever there is probable cause.
We only consider applications that have been submitted in the last 30 days. If it has been more than 30 days you are encouraged to reapply. Some positions may be listed on our website that we are not actively interviewing for but may be interviewing for in the near future. If we fail to contact you after an application it is likely that we have not had time to reply due to our work schedule and not that you have been excluded from consideration.
At Kalos, we offer affordable insurance and work-life resources to all full-time employees and their families, including spouses or domestic partners and legal dependents.
Here is our full list of benefits covered by our insurance plan offerings:
– Health insurance (premiums as low as $11.48 per paycheck for single employees and under $170 for an entire family)
– Dental insurance with full coverage for preventative care (under $15 per family)
– Vision insurance (starting at less than $1 for single employees and maxing out at $13.40 for families)
Kalos also has a FREE Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that also covers spouses and dependents. Full-time Kalos employees and their families have access to expert assistance in many areas, including:
– Mental health counseling (for depression, anxiety, grief, etc.)
– Work-life resources (childcare, elderly care, moving, etc.)
– Legal consultation (family law, adoption, trusts, etc.)
– Financial planning (retirement, taxes, etc.)
– Will preparation
Kalos’s other offerings include:
– FREE basic life insurance up to $10,000
– Long-term disability (payment on a sliding scale)
– Insurance for accidents, short-term disability, and critical illness (paid directly to YOU)