Looking for a quality minded superintendent to grow with an established successful company. We are a success minded company that empowers the individual to be successful.
- High personal integrity
- Drug free
- 5+ Years of Experience
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Clean or near clean driving record
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English (bi-lingual is a plus)
- Must be willing to work out of town and overnight when required
The right candidate will have the following attributes:
- Goal oriented.
- Knowledge of proper construction sequencing.
- Be able to easily digest scope of work from plans and specifications.
- Be able to exceed client expectations.
- Working knowledge of all trades specific scopes of work.
- Effective communicator.
- Ability to perform construction tasks on site as needed.
- Knowledge of computers, various standard office programs and cloud storage.
- Ability to maintain safety for workmen as well as customers.
- Ability to work in open facilities and minimize impact to client.
- Knowledge of open facility remodels.
The job will require –
- +/- 3 mos. with interval trips home.
- Work schedule will require some overnight shifts.
- Projects are open store remodel projects with no interruption to business.
- Projects are Big Box retail.
We will provide –
Company uniforms (after analysis period)
Company vehicle (after analysis period)
Positive work environment (no yelling / screaming)
Opportunity to grow with one of the areas fastest growing companies
Company phone or phone stipend (after analysis period)
Matching IRA / 401k retirement plan after 1 year
Pay range $1100 to $1500.00 weekly well as housing and per diem while traveling
The job description includes travel as well as overnight shifts in open facilities
Fill out the pre-application below and hit submit